- Protects Against Dust Mites, Fluids, Urine, Perspiration, Allergens And Bacteria (3-Year Warranty)
- Ultra-Thin Knitted Polyester provides a smooth surface that stretches and contours with the body
- Great For Those With Kids, Pets, Allergies, Asthma, Eczema Or Incontinence
- Will Not Change The Feel of Your Mattress (Registered With The FDA As A Class 1 Medical Device)
- Fitted Sheet Style Design - Cal King Size Mattress Protector 72" x 84" - Fits up to 18" deep
SafeRest Protectors Provide Undetectable Protection for You and Your Family
Protects against allergens, dust mites, bacteria, perspiration, urine and fluids
SafeRest Classic Plus Mattress Protectors offer protection against dust mites, fluids, urine, perspiration and allergens making them especially helpful for those with kids, pets, allergies or incontinence. As we sleep we shed thousands of dead skin cells, which can quickly accumulate providing an ideal environment for dust mites to thrive. SafeRest mattress protectors trap dust mites, allergens and skin cells on the surface of the protector where they can be easily washed away during suggested quarterly launderings. This helps provide a cleaner more allergen free sleep environment for you and your family.
Breathable and Cool
The surface material is made with ultra thin polyester knit back coated with a breathable, hypoallergenic and 100% waterproof membrane layer. Ultra thin knitted polyester also provides a smooth surface that stretches and contours with the body providing an undetectable layer of protection.
Fitted Sheet Style
To ensure a great fit, an elastic band is used on the side skirt to automatically pull excess material under the mattress.
Machine-wash with your sheets using normal household detergents that do not contain bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron.
Our mattress protection products will not change the feel of your mattress once applied. This is great for those with any type of mattress including innerspring, latex or memory foam.
All SafeRest Mattress Protectors contain no phthalates, vinyl or PVC’s and are registered as a class 1 medical device with the FDA.